DIN Rail Mount ACS758 +/-100 Amp AC/DC Current Sensor Module
Easily measure high currents using the DIN Rail Mount ACS758 +/-150Amp AC/DC Current Sensor Module from PMD Way.
This unit provides an economical and precise solution for AC or DC current sensing. Typical applications include motor control, load detection and management, power supply and DC-to-DC converter control, inverter control, and overcurrent fault detection.
The ACS758 sensor has an output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents, which can easily be measured by an ADC (analog to digital converter) on your microcontroller or development board. Simply allow for 20V per A measured.
- Suitable for DIN rail widths of 15, 32 and 335mm
- DIN mount case can be taken apart for panel mount use.
- FR-4 fiber glass PCB, dual copper layers.
- Load Maximum Current: ±150A.
- Load Frequency Bandwidth: DC ~ 120 kHz.
- Isolation Voltage: 4800V AC.
- Sensitivity: 20mV/A.
- Operating Voltage: Regulated 5VDC, or 8 ~ 35VDC.
- Operating Current: 20mA (max).
- Download Allego ACS758 data sheet (.pdf)