INA3221 Triple-Channel Shunt Current Power Supply Voltage Monitor Board
The INA3221 Triple-Channel Shunt Current Power Supply Voltage Monitor Board from PMD Way is a three-channel, high-side current and bus voltage monitor with an I2C- and SMBUS-compatible interface.
The INA3221 sensor IC monitors both shunt voltage drops and bus supply voltages, in addition to having programmable conversion times and averaging modes for these signals. The INA3221 offers both critical and warning alerts to detect multiple programmable out-of-range conditions for each channel.
The INA3221 senses current on buses that can vary from 0 V to 26 V. The device is powered from a single 2.7-V to 5.5-V supply, and draws 350 µA (typ) of supply current.
Inline header pins are included, but not soldered to the board.
- Senses Bus Voltages From 0V to 26V
- Reports Shunt and Bus Voltage for all three channels
- High Accuracy:
- Configurable Averaging Options
- Four Programmable Addresses
- Programmable Alert and Warning Outputs
- Power-Supply Operation: 2.7V to 5.5V
- Operating temperature range is –40°C to +125°C.