AD584 2.5V/5V/7.5V/10V High Precision Voltage Reference Module
Now avalable from PMD Way is the useful AD584 multi-channel voltage reference module. Based on the Analog Devices AD584JH module, you can select one of the four reference voltages using the header pin shunt included.
Input and output pins are clearly labelled, and the board requires 12~15V DC for operation.
Maximum error at output voltages:
- 2.5V - +/-7.5mV at 25 degrees C
- 5.0V - +/-15mV at 25 degrees C
- 7.5V - +/-20mV at 25 degrees C
- 10V - +/-30mV at 25 degrees C
- 10V, 7.5V, 5V, 2.5V - 30 ppm/C at 25 degrees C
Noise output - 50uV p-p
Download AD584 datasheet - refer to AFD584JH (.pdf).