2.2" TFT LCD Touch Screen Shield for Arduino
This is a great value 2.2" TFT LCD Touch Screen Shield for Arduino from PMD Way.
Using this shield you can add a colorful display with resistive touch input - along with an LM75 temperature sensor AND a microSD card slot.
You can display bitmap images stored on the microSD card on the display. The shield is plug-and-play, assembled and ready to go. It uses a few I/O pins, which are:
- Analog A0~A3
- Digital D4~D13
- and the I2C bus
The microSD card socket's SS pin for the SPI bus is D4.
The LM75 temperature sensor's I2C bus address is 0x48, and has a range of -55 to 125 degrees Celsius. However in reality you wouldn't use it in the extremes of temperature!
- Touch screen type: resistive touch screen
- Touch Pen length: 9cm
- Resolution: 176 x 220
- Display size: 2.2 inch, measured diagonally
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Logic level: 5V / 3.3V
- On-board 3.3V / 300mA regulator circuit
- Operating current: the maximum is 150mA
- Size: 7 x 5.4cm/2.76 x 2.13inch