Amplified MP3 Player Internals with OLED Display
Want to make your own MP3 player? Yes you do, and you can save a ton of time and effort by using these Amplified MP3 Player Internals with OLED Display from PMD Way.
What do we mean by internals? These are the functional parts of an MP3 player without the enclosure. So it's ready for you to add a power supply, solder up the button control pad and wire it to the main board - and give it all a home.
The specifications of the player are:
- Plays MP3 files from a microSD card (max size 32GB)
- Included OLED display measures 28 x 15mm
- Main board measures 60 x 40mm
- Audio output via either a mono 3W amplifier outut, stereo 3.5mm headphone jack or auxiliary output jack
- Supports connection via mini USB for file transfer from a PC and Lithium battery charging
- Powered via Lithium battery between 3.3 and 4.2V DC
Apart from playing audio files you can also record audio using the onboard microphone, or listen to FM radio broadcasts.
Some soldering is required - including wiring from the main board to the button board, and also the components to the button board. They're SMD however can be done with a handheld iron and some patience.
However for less than ten dollars, you can make your own MP3 player with awesome OLED display. What are you waiting for? Order now!