Arduino Nano v3.0 Compatible - Soldered Pins
We now have a great value board that is compatible with the Arduino Nano v3.0 boards. It provides the function of an Arduino Duemilanove in a much smaller, breadboard-friendly form factor - and you have the extra two analogue inputs thanks to the SMD version of the ATmega328. USB connection is via a mini socket.
This Nano-compatible uses the CH340G serial to USB chip instead of the older FTDI chip. This works perfectly as a USB-serial just like the FTDI chip does, but is cheaper. We have tested this and have links for the drivers below. Header pins are soldered to the board as shown in the images.
Click here for our CH34X USB driver download and installation guide.
- Microcontroller Atmel ATmega328
- Operating Voltage (logic level) 5 V
- Input Voltage (recommended) 7~12 V
- Input Voltage (limits) 6-20 V
- Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins 8
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
- Dimensions 0.73" x 1.70"
- Length: 45 mm
- Width: 18 mm