Arduino Pro Micro Compatible Board
Looking for a tiny, tiny Arduino-compatible board like the Pro Mini - but would like an onboard USB interface with full serial? Then PMD Way has the answer with the Pro Micro-compatible board.
Measuring only 3.3 x 1.8 cm, this board helps shrinkify your project without needing to do without the convenience of a USB interface. Based around the ATmega32U4, you can use this as an Arduino Leonardo in the Arduino IDE.
You will need a micro USB cable to upload sketches to your Pro Mini-compatible board. Two rows of inline header pins are included but not soldered to the board.
Note - when connecting external power between 7 and 12V DC - use the RAW pin! Vcc pin is for 5V only! If you short the J1 solder pads, Vcc is shorted to the USB line, bypassing the regulator.
- Atmel ATmega32U4 microcontroller clocked at 16MHz - running at 5V
- Supported with the Arduino IDE as a "Leonardo"
- Onboard microUSB socket for programming and serial monitor use
- Four 10-bit analogue-to-digital inputs
- Twelve digital I/O pins (five with PWM - pulse-width modulation)
- TX and RX hardware serial pinouts
- Onboard voltage regulator - input range between 7 and 12V DC
- Onboard LEDs for D13 and TX/RX indication
- Equivalent to Sparkfun DEV-12640.
- Absolutely maximum at Vcc - 6V
- Maximum current per pin - 40 mA (recommended <20 mA)
- Total maximum current per board - 200 mA
- 32 kB flash memory
- 2 kB EEPROM
- 10-bit ADC
- 8-bit PWM