Digispark Pro Compatible ATtiny167 Development Board - Ten Pack
Looking for a tiny, powerful Arduino-compatible board that won't break the bank? Then order a Digispark Pro-compatible ATtiny167 board from PMD Way in packs of ten. Click here for orders of one or more.
Based on an open-source design by Digistump, this tiny little board offers you a powerful and minimalist Arduino-compatible board in a tiny form factor. Inline header pins are included but not soldered to the board.
- Compatible with Arduino IDE 1.5 (OSX/Win/Linux)
- Fully signed drivers and executable for easy installation
- USB programming, USB device emulation, USB-CDC virtual serial port emulation
- 16 MHz AVR MCU - using a true 16Mhz precision crystal
- 16KB Flash Memory (14.5K+ after bootloader)
- Serial over USB debugging and communication!
- 14 I/O Pins (2 shared with USB)
- I2C, true SPI, UART, LIN, and USI
- ADC on 10 pins
- 3 PWM Channels (which can be assigned to a selection of pins)
- Power via USB, or External Source - 5v or 6-16v (automatic selection)
- On-board button that can be used as a reset, program, or user button - or can be disabled to use that pin as general i/o - without changing the bootloader
- On-board 150mA 5V regulator
- Power LED and Test/Status LED (on Pin 1)
- User accessible solder jumpers to disable LEDs, and other features for lower power consumption
- Two mounting holes.