LM384 5 Watt Power Amplifier IC - 10 Pack
LM384 5 Watt Power Amplifier ICs in packs of ten from PMD Way.
The LM384 is a power audio amplifier for consumer applications. In order to hold system cost to a minimum, gain is internally fixed at 34 dB. A unique input stage allows ground referenced input signals. The output automatically self-centers to one-half the supply voltage.
The output is short-circuit proof with internal thermal limiting. The package outline is standard dual-in-line. A copper lead frame is used with the center three pins on either side comprising a heat sink. This makes the device easy to use in standard p-c layout.
Uses include simple phonograph amplifiers, intercoms, line drivers, teaching machine outputs, alarms, ultrasonic drivers, TV sound systems, AM-FM radio and sound projector systems.
- Wide Supply Voltage Range: 12V to 26V
- Low Quiescent Power Drain
- Voltage Gain Fixed at 50
- High Peak Current Capability: 1.3A
- Input Referenced to GND
- High Input Impedance: 150kΩ
- Low Distortion: 0.25% (PO=4W, RL=8Ω)
- Quiescent Output Voltage is at One Half of the Supply Voltage
- 14-Pin PDIP Package
- Download datasheet (.pdf)