Teensy 2.0 USB Development Board
The great value Teensy 2.0 USB Development Board is now available from PMD Way. The Teensy is a complete USB-based microcontroller development system, in a very small footprint, capable of implementing many types of projects. All programming is done via the USB port.
- Compatible with Arduino Software & Libraries
- USB can be any type of device
- Single pushbutton programming
- Easy to use Teensy Loader application
- Free software development tools
- Works with Mac OS X, Linux & Windows
- Tiny size, perfect for many projects
- Includes USB Cable!
- Processor - ATMEGA32U4 8 bit AVR 16 MHz
- Flash memory - 32256 bytes
- RAM - 2560 bytes
- EEPROM - 1024 bytes
- I/O - 25, 5V
- Analog in - 12
- PWM - 7
- UART, SPI and I2C data buses
The Teensy Loader makes getting code into your Teensy easy. Just press and release the reboot button and the processor runs the HalfKay bootloader, which is automatically detected.
Teensy Loader lets you download your code and reboot to it. Automatic mode downloads and reboots to your code the instant your computer detects HalfKay. The latest version of your code is always used. Just press the button and within 1 to 2 seconds your latest code is running!
Software Development Tools: