MCP9600 I2C Thermocouple Amplifier - K, J, T, N, S, E, B, and R
Now avialable from PMD Way is this fully-integrated thermocouple electromotive force (EMF) Celsius converter module with cold junction compensation. This module supports eight types of thermocouples (K, J, T, N, S, E, B, and R) and provides user-programmable registers to increase design flexibility for a variety of different temperature sensing applications.
The registers allow the user to select settings such as low-power modes for battery-powered applications, adjustable digital filters for fast transient temperatures, and four individually programmable temperature alert outputs that can be used to detect multiple temperature zones.
The module comes with a K-type connector and is not soldered.
- Thermocouple Voltage Celsius Converter; Integrated Cold Junction Compensation
- Supported types (as specified by NIST ITS-90): K, J, T, N, S, E, B, and R
- ±1.5°C (Max) Measurement Accuracy: ±1°C (Maximum) Cold Junction, 0°C to 85°C
- Temperature measurement resolution: hot and cold junction = 0.0625°C (typ.)
- Four programmable temperature alarm outputs
- Programmable digital filter for temperature
- Low Power Consumption: Shutdown Mode, Burst Mode, 1 to 128 Temperature Samples
- Two-wire interface: I2C-compatible, 100 kHz - Supports eight devices per I2C bus
- Operating voltage range: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Operating Current: 500 μA (Typical)
- Shutdown current: 2 μA (typical)
Free delivery worldwide!