Arduino Nano v3.0 Compatible - Various Options
We now have a great value board that is compatible with the Arduino Nano v3.0 boards. It provides the function of an Arduino Duemilanove in a much smaller, breadboard-friendly form factor - and you have the extra two analogue inputs thanks to the SMD version of the ATmega328.
This Nano-compatible uses the CH340G serial to USB chip instead of the older FTDI chip. This works perfectly as a USB-serial just like the FTDI chip does, but is cheaper. We have tested this and have links for the drivers below.
Use the options menu to select your required type of USB socket. Header and ICSP pins are included but not soldered to the board. Free delivery, worldwide!
Click here for our full range of Arduino Nano-compatible boards.
Click here for our CH34X USB driver download and installation guide.
- Microcontroller Atmel ATmega328
- Operating Voltage (logic level) 5 V
- Input Voltage (recommended) 7~12 V
- Input Voltage (limits) 6-20 V
- Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins 8
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
- Dimensions 0.73" x 1.70"
- Length: ~43 mm
- Width: ~18.5 mm