Pan Tilt HAT for Raspberry Pi with Servos
Build a Raspberry Pi-powered pan/tilt device with this value HAT from PMD Way.
Each HAT includes motor driver circuitry along with a pan/tilt mechanism and both required servos.
- Raspberry Pi connectivity - compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH/2B/3B/3B+
- I2C interface, only 2 pins are required for moving and light intensity sensing
- Onboard PCA9685 chip, provides 12-bit resolution PWM signal for moving control
- Onboard TSL2581FN light-to-digital converter, with embedded ADC, provides a value that approximates the human eye response to assist the module
- Onboard voltage level translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V operating voltage
- PWM driver: PCA9685
- PWM resolution: 12-bit
- Ambient light sensor: TSL2581FN
- Ambient light resolution: 16-bit
- Communication interface: I2C
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Dimension: 56.6mm x 65mm
Camera shown in images not included.