74HC595 Shift Register IC - 50 Pack
74HC595 Shift Register ICs from PMD Way in packs of fifty. Click here for packs of five.
An incredibly useful and hardy part, the 74HC595 accepts serial data in eight bit chunks which determine which of its outputs are high or low. You can chain more than one and control many digital ouputs without too much effort.
- 8-Bit Serial-In, Parallel-Out Shift
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- High-Current 3-State Outputs Can Drive Up To 15 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption: 80-µA (Max) ICC
- tpd = 13 ns (Typ)
- ±6-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current: 1 µA (Max)
- Shift Register Has Direct Clear
- Sparkfun COM-13699