DFrobot XBoard Arduino Compatible with Ethernet and XBee socket
The XBoard is a unique Arduino board which features a WIZnet Ethernet port, an XBee socket, and an ATMega328. This board will add wireless XBee control as well as internet connectivity to your projects. Its great for anything from home automation to robot control. The possibilities are endless!
It has 8 Analog I/O pins and 8 digital pins, 4 of which have PWM (indicated by an asterisk). It is compatible with all XBee modules, and also comes with an integrated socket for APC220 RF Module or DF-Bluetooth Module.
The XBoard can be programmed via an optional FTDI programmer or via the ICSP header. Power is provided through a Mini USB connector. You can setup a web server through which you may communicate with a remote Arduino using XBee radios, bluetooth or APC modules. This information can be posted to a web site, or to Twitter.
- MCU:Atmega328P low voltage version (16Mhz)
- Arduino Uno bootloader
- Supply voltage:5~12v
- Output voltage:5v/3.3v
- Digital IO: 8
- Analog In: 8
- Envionment Friendly: Rohs Compliance
- PWR: indicates that the board and shield are powered
- LINK: indicates the presence of a network link and flashes when the shield transmits or receives data
- FULLD: indicates that the network connection is full duplex
- 100M: indicates the presence of a 100 Mb/s network connection (as opposed to 10 Mb/s)
- RX: flashes when the shield receives data
- TX: flashes when the shield sends data
- COLL: flashes when network collisions are detected