Microchip ATTINY45-20PU DIP8 AVR Microcontroller - Ten Pack
The Microchip ATTINY45-20PU DIP8 AVR Microcontroller is now available from PMD Way in packs of ten.
The Atmel ATTINY45-20PU is a high performance and low power AVR 8-bit microcontroller with 4K bytes of in-system programmable flash, alongside 256 bytes of EEPROM and 256 bytes of SRAM. The device is manufactured using Atmel's high density non-volatile memory technology. The on-chip ISP flash allows the program memory to be re-programmed in-system through an SPI serial interface, by a conventional non-volatile memory programmer or by an on-chip boot code running on the AVR core.
- Universal serial interface with start condition detector
- Comes with debugWIRE on-chip debug system
- In-system programmable via SPI port
- Low power idle, ADC noise reduction and power-down modes
- Six programmable input and output lines
- External and internal interrupt sources
- Programmable brown-out detection circuit
- Internal calibrated oscillator
- On-chip analogue comparator
- 8-bit high speed timer/counter with separate prescaler and two PWM channels
Visit the Microchip website for data sheets and more information.