MPU9250 9-Axis Attitude Gyro Accelerator Magnetometer Sensor Board
Now available from PMD Way is this great value MPU9250 9-Axis Attitude Gyro Accelerator Magnetometer Sensor Board.
The MPU-9250 is a System in Package (SiP) that combines two chips: the MPU-6500, which contains a 3-axis gyroscope as well as a 3-axis accelerometer, and the AK8963, which features a 3-axis magnetometer.
Board includes inline header pins which aren't soldered to the board.
- Digital-output X-, Y-, and Z-axis angular rate sensors (gyroscopes) with a user-programmable full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1,000 and ±2,000°/sec and integrated 16-bit ADCs
- Digital-output triple-axis accelerometer with a programmable full-scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g and integrated 16-bit ADCs
- 3-axis silicon monolithic Hall-effect magnetic sensor with magnetic concentrator
- Digitally programmable low-pass Gyroscope filter
- Gyroscope operating current: 3.2mA
- Accelerometer normal operating current: 450µA
- Magnetometer normal operating current: 280µA at 8Hz repetition rate
- Board works with 5V and 3.3V (power and logic)
- Small board design, measures 15 x 25mm
- MPU9250 data sheet (pdf)
- MPU9250 register map (pdf)
- Arduino library
- Raspberry Pi C++ port of Arduino library