SK6812 RGB 3535 LED Mini PCBs
Love those tiny SK6812 3535 digital RGB LEDs? Here at PMD Way we do too - and now we have them soldered to a tiny PCB in various packet sizes - which is great for mounting in your own projects or soldering into strings of colourful bliss.
All you need to do is connect power, signal and GND to each PCB. They're tiny but well worth the effort!
You can select between black or white PCBs. The PCBs are manufactured as shown in the image, and you can easily snap off when required.
- Dimensions - around 8 x 8 x 3 mm
- PCB is roughly circular in shape with diameter of around 10mm. Dimensions can vary slightly (+/- 1mm) depending on the PCB assembler
- Each PCB contains one SK6812 3535 digital addressable RGB LED and required capacitor and resistor for sound use.
- Download SK6812 RGBW datasheet (.pdf)
- Arduino library for SK6812
- Using SK6812 RGBW with Raspberry Pi