W5100 Ethernet Shield for Arduino
This is a great value Ethernet shield for your Arduino Uno, Mega and other 5V Arduino-compatible boards from PMD Way. It uses the standard Wiznet W5100 Ethernet controller and works perfectly with the standard Arduino Ethernet library.
The SPI/ICSP pins are brought down with a socket on the bottom, so you can use this with Arduino Mega and Leonardo boards as well. Also includes a microSD card socket.
Click here to order Ethernet cables!
- Arduino Uno, Mega and Leonardo compatible
- Implements CAN V2.0B at up to 1 Mb/s
- SPI Interface up to 10 MHz
- Standard (11 bit) and extended (29 bit) data and remote frames
- Two receive buffers with prioritized message storage
- Industrial standard 9 pin sub-D connector
- Two LED indicators