DAC Digital to Analog Converter HAT for Raspberry Pi 3/2
Easily connect your Rapsberry Pi 3 or 2 series board to an external amplifier or sound bar with this neat digital to analog converter HAT from PMD Way.
Using a PCM5122 I2S bus decoder IC, your digital audio is converted down to stereo analog outputs in the form of standard RCA sockets - left and right, or a stereo 3.5mm (1/8") jack socket. All connectors are gold-plated to look great and give an excellent quality connection.
- Uses the Raspberry Pi's I2S interface rather than USB, so you have hardware volume control.
- Supports 16~32 bit Audio Data Format and sampling rates higher than 384kHz
- The onboard PCM5122 has an integrated negative charge pump, removing the need for DC blocking capacitors on the outputs
- Double color LED, red light for indicating DAC power, green light for operating condition
- onboard IR receive function (remote control not included)
- Visit the wiki page for setup guidance and instructions