ATTINY88 Development Board with USB
Now available from PMD Way is this compact ATtiny88 Development Board with USB - ideal for projects where you need to save money but still have a lot of Arduino-compatible functionality in a small board.
If you are shopping for an Adafruit "Trinket"-style board, this offers you more I/O at a better price.
This is a 5V-logic board. Onboard power supply can accept power via USB or from Vin pin at 7~12V DC.
Inline header pins and ICSP 2x3 included but not soldered to the board.
- Program Memory Type - Flash
- Program Memory Size (KB) - 8
- CPU Speed (MIPS/DMIPS) - 12
- SRAM Bytes - 512
- Data EEPROM/HEF (bytes) - 64
- Digital Communication Peripherals - 1-SPI, 1-I2C
- Capture/Compare/PWM Peripherals -1 Input Capture, 1 CCP, 4PWM
- Timers - 1 x 8-bit, 1 x 16-bit
- Number of Comparators - 1
- Board dimensions - 44.5 x 18.3 x 3mm
Setup guide for Arduino IDE:
Open the Preferences dialog box in the Arduino IDE, and add the following line to the Additional Board Manager URLs:
Board type is then "MH ET Live Tiny88.