Microchip ATECC608A Crypto Authentication Breakout Board
Now available from PMD Way is the Microchip ATECC608A Crypto Authentication Breakout Board.
The ATECC608A uses a wide operating voltage and can run from 3.3V or 5V DC, and the breakout board includes smoothing capacitors and I2C bus pull-up resistors.
We don't have any more information apart from what is provided below.
- Cryptographic Co-Processor with Secure Hardware-based Key Storage: – Protected Storage for up to 16 Keys, Certificates or Data
- Hardware Support for Asymmetric Sign, Verify, Key Agreement: – ECDSA: FIPS186-3 Elliptic Curve Digital Signature – ECDH: FIPS SP800-56A Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman – NIST Standard P256 Elliptic Curve Support
- Hardware Support for Symmetric Algorithms: – SHA-256 & HMAC Hash including off-chip context save/restore – AES-128: Encrypt/Decrypt, Galois Field Multiply for GCM
- Networking Key Management Support: – Turnkey PRF/HKDF calculation for TLS 1.2 & 1.3 – Ephemeral key generation and key agreement in SRAM – Small message encryption with keys entirely protected
- Secure Boot Support: – Full ECDSA code signature validation, optional stored digest/signature – Optional communication key disablement prior to secure boot – Encryption/Authentication for messages to prevent on-board attacks
- Internal High-Quality NIST SP 800-90A/B/C Random Number Generator (RNG)
- Two High-Endurance Monotonic Counters
- Guaranteed Unique 72-bit Serial Number
- Two Interface Options Available: – High-speed Single Pin Interface with One GPIO Pin – 1 MHz Standard I2C Interface
- 1.8V to 5.5V IO Levels, 2.0V to 5.5V Supply Voltage
- <150 nA Sleep Current