PCM5102 I2S DAC Decoder Board with RCA Output
Now available from PMD Way is this great value and convenient PCM5102 I2S DAC Decoder Board. Unlike other boards, this is fully-assembled and includes popular RCA socket outputs for both audio channels.
This board uses the same I2S decoder as the original HiFiBerry DAC board for Raspberry Pi, so you can save money with this unit.
- Market-Leading Low Out-of-Band Noise
- Selectable Digital-Filter Latency and Performance
- No DC Blocking Capacitors Required
- Integrated Negative Charge Pump
- Internal Pop-Free Control For Sample-Rate Changes Or Clock Halts
- Intelligent Muting System; Soft Up or Down Ramp and Analog Mute
For 120dB Mute SNR With Popless Operation.
- Integrated High-Performance Audio PLL With BCK Reference
To Generate SCK Internally
- Board audio output 2.1Vrms
- Board requires 5 to 10V DC