16 Channel 12 Bit PWM Servo Driver pHAT for Raspberry Pi
Easily control up to sixteen servos, LEDs or other devices that can be controlled via PWM with this pHAT for Raspberry Pi.
Based on the NXP PCA9685 the pHAT is I2C controlled, using only 2 GPIO. Includes hardware to bolt to the host Pi. Raspberry Pi and servos not included.
- Up to 16-Channel servo/PWM outputs, 12-bit resolution for each channel (4096 scales)
- Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current - can be powered from battery through VIN terminal
- Standard servo interface, supports common used servo such as SG90, MG90S, MG996R, etc.
- Reserved I2C control pins, allows to work with other control boards
- Power supply: 5V (Pi connector) OR 6V~12V (VIN terminal)
- Servo voltage: 5V
- Logic voltage: 3.3V
- Driver: PCA9685
- Control interface: I2C
- Dimension: 65mm x 30mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm