RS485 CAN-BUS pHAT for Raspberry Pi
Easily interface your Raspberry Pi with the RS485 data bus using this compact pHAT from PMD Way.
Based on the Microchip MCP2515, this board is fully assembled and ready to drop into your Raspberry Pi with 40-pin GPIO. Two bolt sets are included for fastening to the Pi.
Please click here if you require an RS485 HAT with full digital isolation.
- Raspberry Pi connectivity, compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH/2B/3B/3B+
- CAN function, onboard CAN controller MCP2515 via SPI interface, onboard transceiver SN65HVD230
- RS485 function, controlled via UART, half-duplex communication, supports automatic TX/RX control without programming, onboard transceiver SP3485
- Onboard TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressor), effectively suppress surge voltage and transient spike voltage in the circuit for RS485 transceiving, lightning-proof & anti-electrostatic
- Reserved control pins, allows to work with other control boards
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples in wiringPi/python)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- CAN controller: MCP2515
- CAN transceiver: SN65HVD230
- 485 transceiver: SP3485
- Dimension: 65mm x 30mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm