10-DOF IMU Breakout - L3GD20H + LSM303 + BMP180
Now available from PMD Way is this great value 10-DOF (Degrees of Freedom) IMU Breakout - L3GD20H + LSM303 + BMP180 from PMD Way.
This inertial-measurement-unit combines 3 of the best quality sensors available on the market to give you 11 axes of data: 3 axes of accelerometer data, 3 axes gyroscopic, 3 axes magnetic (compass), barometric pressure/altitude and temperature.
The L3DG20H gyroscope + LSM303DLHC accelerometer compass + BMP180 barometric/temperature sensors are all on one breakout here, to save you space and money. Board can operate on 5V or 3.3V power and logic.
- L3GD20H 3-axis gyroscope: ±250, ±500, or ±2000 degree-per-second scale
- LSM303 3-axis compass: ±1.3 to ±8.1 gauss magnetic field scale
- LSM303 3-axis accelerometer: ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g selectable scale
- BMP180 barometric pressure/temperature: -40 to 85 °C, 300 - 1100hPa range, 0.17m resolution
- Dimensions - 38 x 23 x 3mm (L x W x H)
- Weight 2.8g
- Uses I2C bus 7-bit addresses 0x19 & 0x1E & 0x6B & 0x77
- based on an open-source design by adafruit industries