Colorduino RGB LED Matrix Display and Controller Board
Create fun displays and effects with the chainable Colorduino RGB LED Matrix Display and Controller Board from PMD Way. Please note that this includes both the controller board AND the RGB LED display.
The Colorduino is a RGB LED matrix driver platform based around the Arduino Uno architecture using an ATmega328P microcontroller. It gains three 8+6-bit channels of hardware PWM control for the LEDs in the matrix. This design allows for easy modification by updating the Colorduino firmware via the Arduino IDE.
- 8 bit color support with 6 bit correction for each color in every pixel
- Hardware 16MHz PWM support
- Dedicated GPIO and ADC interface
- Hardware UART and IIC communication with easy cascading
- 24 constant current channels of 100mA each
- 8 super source driver channels of 500mA each
Check out the Colorduino wiki page.