DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
If you need an inexpensive temperature and humidity sensor, the DHT11 from PMD Way can fit the bill. For the best results, this should be used in areas that have some airflow. You will need 4.7k resistor for each DHT11.
- Temperature 0 to 50 degrees Celsius, +/-2%
- Humidity 20 to 90%, +/- 5%
- 3.3 and 5V tolerant, maximum current draw 2.5 mA
- Sampling rate <1Hz (that is, you can only read it less than once per second)
- Dimensions 15.5mm x 12mm x 5.5mm
- Pins have 2.54mm spacing