DS1307 Real Time Clock Module with AT24C32 EEPROM - 20 Pack
Keep track of time and date with Arduino and more using the DS1307 Real Time Clock Module with AT24C32 EEPROM from PMD Way in packs of twenty.
This small board contains a DS1307 real-time clock IC with an optional CR2032 backup battery. It's one of the easiest to use RTCs out there, with Arduino and other libraries or simply use I2C commands to set and retreive the time and date.
Along with the DS1307 real time clock, the module also has an Atmel 24C32 EEPROM chip which is handy for storing data without worrying about power loss.
- Working voltage: 5v
- Two wire I2C interface
- Hour : Minutes : Seconds AM/PM
- Day Month, Date - Year
- Leap year compensation
- Accurate calendar up to year 2100
- Consumes Less than 500nA in Battery-Backup
- Battery included
- 1Hz output pin
- 56 Bytes of Non-volatile memory available to user
- provides 32,768 bits(4KB) of serial electrically erasable and programmable
- read only memory (EEPROM)
- Embed DS18B20 temperature sensor interface with the pull-up resistor
- Dimensions: 28mm x 25mm x 8mm
- download DS1307 data sheet (.pdf)
- download AT24C32 data sheet (.pdf)
- Arduino tutorial for DS1307
- Arduino library for AT24C32 EEPROM