ESP32 Board with Camera PIR and OLED Display
If you have plans to make a motion-activated camera that can email or serve up photos, then this ESP32 Board with Camera PIR and OLED Display from PMD Way will be of interest.
This board has a buffet of sections:
- ESP32 Bluetooth and WiFi-enabled microcontroller with 4MB flash memory
- 2MP camera with a standard or a fisheye lens (select using options menu)
- BME280 temperature/humidity sensor via I2C bus
- 128 x 64 monochrome OLED via I2C bus
- PIR motion detector
- LiPo battery power and charge circuit
- CP2104 USB interface
Visit the board's Github page for examples and more.