GPS Antenna - Active External Antenna - 28dB Gain
Give your GPS breakout board a boost with this external active GPS antenna from PMD Way.
Designed for GPS modules that receive signals from the GPS, Beidou or GLONASS satelliites,
This GPS antenna draws between 5~15mA and will give you an additional 28 dB of gain. It's got a 1.8 meter long cable so it will easily reach wherever you need it to. The antenna has quality double-sided 3M tape for affixing to the required area
If you are using a smaller GPS module that has a small uFL socket, you will need an SMA to uFL cable.
- Amplification gain: 28db
- Cable: RG174
- Cable length: 180cm
- Connector form; SMA
- Antenna size: 46 x 38.5 x 11mm (L x W x H)
- Operating frequency: GPS 1575.42MHZ
- Built in two stage low noise amplifier and filter design
- Works with: GPS, GLONASS, and BEIDOU
- Noise factor: < 1.5dB
- VSWR: < 2
- Operating temperature: -40~85 degrees C