INA219 High Side DC Current Sensor Breakout - 26V ±3.2A Max
Now available from PMD Way is the compact INA219 High Side DC Current Sensor Breakout - 26V ±3.2A Max.
Using this board you can use the handy INA219B chip to both measure both the high side voltage and DC current draw over I2C with 1% precision.
Inline header pins and terminal block are included but not soldered to the board.
- Uses the Texas Instruments INA219B.
- Fitted with 0.1 ohm 1% 2W current sense resistor
- Target voltage up to+26V
- Measures up to ±3.2A current, ±0.8mA resolution
- I2C 7-bit bus addresses 0x40, 0x41, 0x44, 0x45 - selectable with solder jumpers
- Based on open-source design by adafruit industries