IRF520 MOSFET Breakout Board
Easily control high current and loads with the IRF520 MOSFET Breakout Board from PMD Way.
- Max load (drain) current: <5A
- Output load voltage :0~24V
- Input Switching Voltage: Suitable for 5V microcontrollers.
- Weight: 10g
- Size: 33.5 x 25.5mm
Using your MOSFET module:
- Connect the load power supply to Vin(+)/GND(-) screw terminal blocks
- Connect the load (item to control, such as motor) to V+/V- screw terminal blocks
- Connect the GND pin to microcontroller GND
- Connect the SIG pin to the digital output pin on microcontroller - this is the pin that turns the MOSFET on and off
- download IRF520 data sheet (.pdf)