Lilytiny ATtiny85 Arduino Compatible Wearable Electronics Controller
Looking for a tiny, tiny Arduino-compatible board in a wearable format that won't break the bank? Then order a Lilytiny Arduino-compatible ATtiny85 board from PMD Way.
Based on an open-source design by Digistump, this tiny little board offers you a minimalist Arduino-compatible board in a tiny form factor. Designed for wearable electronics, the I/O connections are much larger to support conductive thread or other conductors.
- Support for the IDE (OSX/Windows/Linux).
- Power via USB or External Source or 7-16 v to 5 v (automatic selection).
- The On - board, 150 ma 5 v Regulator.
- Built - in USB and serial was debugging).
- 6 I/O Pins (2 are informs the for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB).
- 8 k Flash Memory (about 6 k after bootloader).
- The I2C and SPI (vis USI).
- PWM on 3 pins (more possible with Software PWM).
- The ADC on 4 pins.
- The Power LED and the Test/Status leds.