LM380 Power Amplifier IC - 10 Pack
Now available from PMD Way is the LM380 Power Amplifier IC in packs of ten.
The LM380 is a power audio amplifier for consumer applications. In order to hold system cost to a minimum, gain is internally fixed at 34 dB. A unique input stage allows ground referenced input signals. The output automatically self-centers to one-half the supply voltage.
The output is short circuit proof with internal thermal limiting. The package outline is standard dual-in-line. The LM380N uses a copper lead frame. The center three pins on either side comprise a heat sink. This makes the device easy to use in standard PC layouts.
Uses include simple phonograph amplifiers, intercoms, line drivers, teaching machine outputs, alarms, ultrasonic drivers, TV sound systems, AM-FM radio, small servo drivers, power converters, etc.
- Wide Supply Voltage Range: 10V-22V
- Low Quiescent Power Drain: 0.13W (VS= 18V)
- Voltage Gain Fixed at 50
- High Peak Current Capability: 1.3A
- Input Referenced to GND
- High Input Impedance: 150kΩ
- Low Distortion
- Quiescent Output Voltage is at One-Half of the Supply Voltage
- Standard Dual-In-Line Package
- Download datasheet (.pdf)