LM833 Dual Low Noise Op-Amp SMD SOP8 IC - 20 Pack
The LM833 op-amp from PMD Way is a dual general purpose operational amplifier designed specifically for high performance in audio systems.
This dual amplifier chip utilizes new circuit design and processing methods to ensure low noise, high speed and wide bandwidth without requiring surplus external components or lowering stability.
The LM833 is internally compensated for all closed loop gains and is therefore perfect for all preamp and high level stages in PCM and HiFi systems. The LM833 is pin-for-pin replacement for industry standard dual operational amplifiers.
This is for the surface mount SOP8 package version.
- Wide dynamic range: >140dB
- Low input noise voltage: 4.5nV/√Hz
- High slew rate: 7 V/μs (typ); 5V/μs (min)
- High gain bandwidth: 15MHz (typ); 10MHz (min)
- Wide power bandwidth: 120KHz
- Low distortion: 0.002%
- Low offset voltage: 0.3mV
- Large phase margin: 60°
- Download datasheet (.pdf)