MAX30102 Heart Rate Sensor Module
Easily measure pulse oximetry and heart rate monitor module with this new MAX30102 Heart Rate Sensor Module from PMD Way.
Once set up, simply place a finger over the sensor for accurate readings.
The board is fully assembled, however inline header pins are included but not soldered to the board.
- LED peak wavelength: 660nm/880nm
- LED supply voltage: 3.3~5V
- Detection signal type: Light reflection signal (PPG)
- Output signal interface: I2C interface
- Communication interface voltage: 1.8~3.3V~5V DC
- VIN: main power supply input terminal 1.8V-5V;
- 3-bit pad: Select the pull-up level of the bus, depending on the pin master voltage, select 1.8v or 3.3V (this terminal contains 3.3V and above) SCL: Connect the clock of I2C bus;
- SDA: data connected to the I2C bus;
- INT : Interrupt pin of the MAX30102 chip;
- RD: RED of the MAX30102 chip, LED ground terminal, - generally not connected;
- IRD: The IR, LED grounding of the MAX30102 chip is generally not connected;
- GND : Ground wire