MCP42010-I/SL SMD SOP14 Single/Dual Digital Potentiometer IC
Now available from PMD Way is the useful MCP42010-I/SL SMD SOP14 Single/Dual Digital 10K0 Potentiometer IC.
The MCP42010 is a dual-channel, 8-bit digital potentiometer features 10kΩ end-to-end resistance value with an SPI serial interface. The wiper position varies linearly and is controlled via the SPI interface.
The MCP42010 has outstanding AC and DC characteristics, and consumes <1 µA during static operation. Applications for the MCP42010 digital potentiometer include audio equipment (volume and tone controls), servo-motor control, battery charging and control, communications (line impedance matching), power supplies, instrumentation (gain, offset adjust), LCD contrast control and programmable filters.
- Two Resistor Networks
- Potentiometer or Rheostat configuration options
- Resistor Network Resolution
- 8-bit: 255 Resistors (256 Steps)
- RAB Resistances options of:
- Zero-Scale to Full-Scale Wiper operation
- INL: 1LSB (max)
- DNL: 1LSB (max)
- SPI Compatible Serial interface
- Standby current: 1uA (max)
- Wide Operating Voltage: 2.7V to 5.5V
- Wide Bandwidth (-3dB) Operation: 1 MHz (typ.)
- Extended temperature range: -40°C to +125°C
Download datasheet (.pdf)