MOSFET Breakout Board - 36V 20A
Easily control high current and loads with the MOSFET Breakout Board - 36V 20A from PMD Way.
- Max load (drain) current: 20A. Add a heatsink to the MOSFET if drawing more than 5A.
- Output load voltage :0-36V
- Input Switching Voltage: Suitable for 5V microcontrollers.
Using your MOSFET module:
- Connect the load power supply to the bottom +/- screw terminals
- Connect the load (item to control, such as motor) the top screw terminals
- Connect the GND pin to microcontroller GND
- Connect the SIG pin to the digital output pin on microcontroller - this is the pin that turns the MOSFET on and off