NEO-6M GPS Module
Looking for a value GPS module for your Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ArduCopter or other project? Now available from PMD Way is the NEO-6MV2 GPS Module. This isn't the smallest GPS module in our range however for the price it's much more affordable.
The NEO-6M GPS Module is ideal for all sorts of development boards, Arduino projects and more. It can operate on voltages between 3 and 6V DC, and has a simple serial output which blasts out the NMEA GPS data at 9600 baud.
Arduino users - this works perfectly with the TinyGPS++ library. The antenna shown is also included.
- 50 channel receiver
- Time to first fix - Cold or warm start 27 seconds, hot start - 1 second
- Tracking and navigation - -161dBm
- Reacquisition - -160dBm
- Cold start (without aiding) - -147dBm
- Hot start - -156dBm
- Maximum update rate - 1Hz
- Horiztonal postiion accuracy - 2.5m
- Velocity accuracy - 0.1 m/s
- Heading accuracy - 0.5 degrees
- Operational limits
- Dynamics <= 4g
- Altitude - 50000m
- Velocity - 500 m/s
- GND - GND
- Vcc - connect to 5V or 3.3V
- TX - data from GPS module - connect to your board's RX pin
- RX - data to the GPS module - connect to your board's TX pin