PAM8302 Mono 2.5W Class D Audio Amplifier Board
This PAM8302 Mono 2.5W Class D Audio Amplifier Board from PMD Way is a tiny yet powerful board capable of delivering up to 2.5 watts into a 4 or 8 Ohm speaker.
The PAM8302 is a class D amplifier with over 90% efficency with 8 Ohm speakers over 0.5W, and has over-current and thermal correction if things go awry.
A volume potentiometer is on the board allowing you to adjust the volume down from the default 24dB gain. Inline header pins are included but not soldered to the board.
- Output Power: 2.5W at 4Ω, 10% THD, 1.5W at 8Ω, 10% THD, with 5.5V Supply
- 50dB PSRR at 1KHz
- Filterless design, with ferrite bead + capacitors on output.
- Fixed 24dB gain, onboard trim potentiometer for adjusting input volume.
- Thermal and short-circuit/over-current protection
- Low current draw: 4mA quiescent and 1uA in shutdown mode