robot:bit Robotics Expansion Board for BBC micro:bit
Make fun, powerful and autonomous robot projects with your BBC micro:bit and the robot:bit Robotics Expansion Board from PMD Way.
This incredibly useful board adds a ton of fun and useful functionality to your micro:bit, including:
- four RGB LEDs
- LEGO-compatible hole spacing!
- interface to control eight servos (with external power - or two servos using onboard battery)
- interface to control two DC motors or one stepper motor
- buzzer for noise and alerts
- onboard holder for 18650 rechargeable battery
- onboard battery power and charge management
You can build a motorised robot or crawler or any other device with motors, servos, flashing lights and plenty of noise!
- Size: 7.8 x 5.7 x 5.3cm
- Net weight: 32.8g
- Thickness of PCB board: 1.6mm
- Diameter of small hole: 3.0mm
- Diameter of big hole: 4.8mm
- Battery voltage: 3.7V
- USB input voltage: 5V