TPA3116D2 50W x 2 class-D Amplifier Board
If you need a compact yet high power amplifer board for your stereo audio project then order this TPA3116D2 50W x 2 class-D Amplifier Board from PMD Way.
Based on the Texas Instruments TPA3116D2, you can get an output of 2 × 50 W Into a 4-Ω pair of speakers when running at 21V DC.
The board is fully assembled with all the connections marked neatly and lined in a single row on the right-hand side of the board. This is a power amplifier board and your source or preamp will need a volume control.
- power input 4.5~26V DC
- maximum output - 50W x 2 into 4 Ohms at 21V DC
- signal to noise ratio 102 dB
- THD + N @ 1 kHz (%) 0.1
- Iq (Typ) quiescent current 20 mA
- power supply rejection ratio 70 dB
- Download data sheet (.pdf)