UART Control Serial MP3 Music Player Module
You can easily add MP3 audio playback to any development board with this neat UART Control Serial MP3 Music Player Module from PMD Way.
The player is controlled via serial commands sent from a 3.3 or 5V logic outputat 9600 baud. Ideal for use with your Arduino, AVR, PIC, Raspberry Pi or any other source of serial data.
- Supports MP3 and WAV file formats
- Supports sampling frequencies of 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48 kHz
- Supports microSD and microSDHC memory cards
- UART TTL serial control playback mode, baud rate is 9600bps
- Power supply can be 3.2 ~ 5.2VDC
- Size - 43mm x 25mm
- Download module data sheet for all commands and information (.pdf)
- Third party Arduino library
- Tutorial found on hackster.io