LED Real Time Clock Temperature Sensor Shield for Arduino
Using the LED Real Time Clock Temperature Sensor Learning Shield for Arduino from PMD Way - you can create your own Digital Clock with temperature display and much more.
This is a great shield for beginners - as it contains various items that users end up experimenting with in their Arduino and microcontroller journey. The shield features the following:
- 7-Segment 4-digit LED display (using a TM1636 Driver IC)
- DS1307 Real Time Clock IC with battery backup
- 5V DC buzzer - ideal for alarms and noise
- Photoresistor - to measure ambient light levels
- Thermistor - to measure ambient temperature levels
- Four LEDs in blue, green, and two red for indications
- Three buttons for user input
Please note that the CR1220 backup battery is not included, however you can get these from your local battery supplier or drug store.
We also sell the TM1636 LED display driver IC separately.