RS485 DS18B20 Temperature Sensor
Now available from PMD Way is the DS18B20 1-wire digital sensor encased in a waterproof enclosure on the end of an 1cm lead.
However unlike the other sensors this has an inbuilt RS485 data interface, ideal for industrial or other long-distance applications.
Great for sensing temperatures of liquids, soil and ... well anything you can get the sensor in. The stainless-steel housing is 6 x 45mm and has a temperature range of -55~+125 degrees Celsius.
Please note that the heatshrink surrounding the sensor is not food-grade. Use the options menu to select your choice of activity LED.
- Power supply voltage: 4.5～5.2VDC
- Power supply current: 10ma
- Communication method: RS485
- Communication protocol: standard MODBUS-RTU
- Communication baud rate: 1200~115200 (default 9600)
- Data bit/stop bit/check bit: 8 bit/1 stop bit/no check
- Mailing address: 1~254 (default 1)
- Temperature measurement range: -55.0~100.0℃
- Temperature resolution: ±0.1℃ (1 decimal place)
- Measurement accuracy: S±0.5℃
- Converter working environment: -20~+60℃, waterproof and splash proof
Free delivery, worldwide.