2.13" Tricolour EPaper Display for Raspberry Pi Pico
Add a clear and energy-saving form of output to your Raspberry Pi Pico with this neat 2.13" three colour epaper display from PMD Way.
Unit has a resolution of 212 x 104 pixels and arrived fully-assembled, ready to use.
- No backlight keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra-low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface requires minimal IO pins
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimensions: 65.00 × 30.50mm
- Display size: 48.55 × 23.71mm
- Dot pitch: 0.229 × 0.229mm
- Resolution: 212×104 pixels
- Display color: Black, White,Red
- Greyscale: 2
- full refresh time: 15s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW (typ.)
- Standby current: <0.01uA (almost none)
- Viewing Angle: >170°
Visit display wiki page
Pi Pico not included! Free delivery, worldwide.