Solderless Breadboard Power Supply 5V/3.3V - 10 Pack
Use these neat solderless breadboard power supplies from PMD Way as an incredibly simple way to add 5V and/or 3.3V power to your solderless breadboard.
You feed it up to 12V DC through the socket (or USB power into the USB socket) with a maximum total current of 700 mA. You can then have power for both sides of the breadboard, with 3.3V or 5V on either side.
Very Important Note!
The USB socket and DC socket are INPUTS and they are connected together. So if you connect 12V to the DC socket, there will be 12V at the USB socket!
You cannot power something from the USB socket - it is just another way to feed power INTO the board!
- Locking power switch
- LED Power Indicator on output side of regulators
- Input voltage: 6.5V to 12 V (DC) or USB power supply at 5V. If using USB supply only 3.3V output is accurate
- Output voltage: 3.3V/5V selectable via jumpers
- Maximum output current: 700 mA
- Independent control lines, can switch over to 0V, 3.3V, 5V on Breadboard
- On-board two groups of 3.3V, 5V DC output header pins for convenient external lead use
- Regulator data sheet
- Note - max current 700 mA per entire board.