Arduino Uno R3 Compatible powered by ESP32 WiFi and Bluetooth Microcontroller
If you want to explore the world of easy Arduino with WiFi and Bluetooth, then order this board from PMD Way. It harnesses the popular ESP32 WiFi- and Bluetooth-enabled microcontroller into the friendly Arduino Uno R3 board layout.
Even if you're not interested in adding WiFi to your projects - this board runs at over 200 MHz (compared to the usual 16 MHz of an Arduino Uno) - so you have much more raw processing power at your disposal.
All the pinouts are marked next to the stacking headers for both Arduino IDE use and the extra ESP32 pins are brought out to solder pads on the board.
Click here to get started with Arduino and the ESP32.
Click here for our CH34X USB driver download and installation guide.
- Wireless Module – ESP-WROOM-32 based on Espressif ESP32 dual core Tensilica LX6 processor with 802.11 b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2 LE
- Expansion – Arduino UNO headers with SPI, I2C, digital I/Os, 1x analog input up to 3.2V, 5V, GND
- USB – 1x USB device port
- Misc – Button
- Power Supply – 5 to 12V input via DC jack or Vin pin
- Dimensions – 66 x 53.3 x 13.5 mm
- Board may have "WeMos" printing - however not from WeMos.