DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver With Heatsink - Four Pack
Now available from PMD Way is this neat motor driver board using the Texas Instruments DRV8825 stepper motor driver. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2.2 A output current per coil.
Sold in packs of four.
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
- 45 V maximum supply voltage
- Built-in regulator (no external logic voltage supply needed)
- Can interface directly with 3.3 V and 5 V systems
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, over-current shutdown, and under-voltage lockout
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
- 4-layer, 2 oz copper PCB for improved heat dissipation
Download DRV8825 datasheet (.pdf)
Free delivery worldwide within ten days to four weeks.